Monday, January 31, 2022

Day Thirty-One: 01/31/2021

01/31/2021
10:56 a.m.

My not-so-little love,

    We are in Sami's room.  She is in New Jersey with Aunt Staci and crew.  You are playing "Among Us" on my phone.

    I am going through a very difficult break-up and you are bringing me great comfort, joy and perspective.   I will miss you as your five days with Dad will soon be upon us.

    You are growing exponentially, as is my love for you.  You are generally happy although a little obsessed with screen time and cursing.  I am hoping you will grow out of both.

    You really have a beatiful, loving heart and spirit.  And can't wait to see you grow (okay, I can wait - I don't want you to grow up sometimes) even more.  I hope I can be at my best so you can know the best version of me!

    I love you forever and ever plus a little bit longer.

                                                                                                        Love,
                                                                                                        Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment