Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Day Nineteen: 01/19/2016

Nothing very earth shattering for today.  I only found one journal entry which was in the book I was writing for my friend.

Tuesday, January 19th
11:37 a.m.

    Late morning this morning.  I didn't have to drop Sami and Ab at school so the baby and I chilled for a while at home.  On the train to work now.  I have a lot to say but there isn't time right now.

                                                                                                    Until later-
                                                                                                    Mee

5:15 p.m.

    I am at ballet school waiting with Nexen for Sami to get out of class.  Nexen is requiring quite a bit of attention so I'm not sure I am going to be able to write a lot.

    This weekend was a lot of fun.  Well, once you arrived anyway.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment