Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Day Thirty-Two: 02/01/2012

Well, I made it through the first month!  I am actually pretty impressed with myself in this regard.  Life has gotten pretty hectic and my mood I need to work hard to keep in check.  But this consistency, this is a very good omen for the year ahead.  This is a short little entry but it echoes a little of how I hope to feel today. I can feel the tendrils of depression reaching for me and I'm trying to stay out of reach a little longer.

02/01/2012

Good Morning!  It is a very good morning.  Up at 5 a.m. and out of the house by 5:30.  Randy's mom is in the hospital.  I will find out if they have evening hours and take the kids to see her if they do.

Most importantly, though, I was able to shake free of the sadness encroaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment