Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Day Twenty-Six: 01/26/2017

 January 26, 2017

    So, a lot has transpired in the two weeks since I have written.  It's time for me to get focused inward.

    Most notably, I quit my job yesterday.  A flurry of miscommunication triggered a storm and I opted for a safe harbor.

    Now I am poised at what feels lice a precipice but I know is merely a crossroad.

    All in all, I am pleased with myself.  I cannot continue to stay in situations which stress me out and cause unhappiness.  I am ready to don my shining armor and save my soul.

    It's funny that Dave gave me today off but here I am awake and ready to start the day at 5 a.m. instead of snoozing the alarm and cursing myself for not getting out of bed.

    Today's goal?  A clean room!

                                                                                                                Off I go -

                                                                                                                           Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment