Saturday, January 22, 2022

Day Twenty-Two: 01/22/2012

01/22/2012
8ish p.m.

    I decided to leave work.  I was quasi-productive.  I could've done a lot more but I got a fair amount accomplished.  There is a lot I need to do in the morning.  I wanted to see the kids though.  I am remembering Abacus' school project.  I am sure he hasn't gotten anything accomplished.

    I am a little tired.  My energy level between the winter and third trimester pregnancy is not quite what I wish it would be.  I don't know if I will be able to get to Aikido tomorrow but I really need to try since I missed Saturday.

    Yoga was good today but my body is just not doing all the things I would like it to be doing.  I have acupuncture tomorrow, perhaps that will help me energy-wise.

    That's funny, Abacus just called about his project.  I guess he's thinking about school stuff since it's Sunday night.

    I was in good spirits today for the most part.  Still obsessed with figuring out forgiveness.  I ordered some books.  God forbid I just go to a library.  Book ownership has alway been my weak point.  I love books.

    Anyway, now I feel a bit down but I think I'm just tired and dreading the mess that is my house.  Hopefully I'll get a second wind to clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment