Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Day Eighteen: 01/18/2010

01/18/2019
7:30 a.m. (ish)

    My phone died and is charging in Sami's room.  I think it's 7:30 or so, which means I have to hurry and get to work.

    I am tired but  happy.  Worried but grateful.  I am dying but alive.  I wish I had more time this morning.  I read back through this journal from the beginning, that's what usurped my writing time.

    Anyway, I really have to get dressed and get to work.  Today is going to be an extremely busy day.
    
    I did manage to have an okay night with Drew last night.  I feel like we went from a place of strength to eggshells for no real reason.  I know he's insanely stressed.  I have my own issues.  I haven't been sleeping or eating enough.  I am trying to only eat at the office, where it's free.  It's leaving me hungry a lot of the time, but the feeling is familiar so - welcome back, old friend.  I am happy to eat less so my children don't have to know what this hunger feels like.  
    
    I am going to end-up late if I don't get my ass in gear.  Which is a shame because I have a ton to write about and it's feeling good to empty my brain a bit.  Oh well...

                                                                                                        💓 Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment