Monday, January 24, 2022

Day Twenty-Four: 01/24/2018

 01/24/2018
11:22 p.m.

My dearest Nexen,

    It has been so long since I have written!  I am so sorry.  Life just moves so quickly and I suppose I still have a tendency to get lost a little too easily.

    This morning I had Court with your father.  I am pleased with the result and I am hopeful this is the last time he will sue me.

    I have so many pens in this house and I still have trouble fiding one that works.  Hopefully third time is the charm.

    Nexen, you are getting so big and so smart.  I know tha tit is hard for you and probably confusing too, growing up with your Dad and I estranged the way we are.  I am sorry I cannot concede to him but the wound was too deep.

    I am in love with you though and Abacus and Samurai and life feels full and happy when I allow the pain to subside.  I am getting stronger every day and I am hopeful we will both continue to grow bigger and stronger and sweeter and smarter.  Okay well maybe I don't need to get bigger - just my heart?

    My love I need you every day.  It hurts that you can't be here.  I know it hurts you too.  Happiness is still ours for the taking.

                                                                                                            💗Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment