Sunday, January 16, 2022

Day Sixteen: 01/16/2016

Saturday, January 16, 2016
10:32 p.m.

Dear M-

    I don't really know when or if I will ever give you this journal, but I have decided to start writing one for you.  It's a thing I do, but only for certain people.  For example, I keep one for each of my children.  Granted, I have a tendency to write in them infrequently, but I figure I have their whole lives to finish them so, why worry.

    Anyway, I'm certainly missing you today.  I was so excited to see you and then...life.  *sigh*

    I sort of wish you lived closer - so you could sneak over when the kids are sleeping, like now.  But then, I'm glad you live far also because I worry I would get too attached, too quickly.  Infatuation hasn't served me well in the past.  This is better.  More...measured.  

    Although, the missing you is oddly constant in that it is ever present but inconstant as the intensity has peaks and valleys.  Right now I seem to be peaking.

    I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment