Sunday, January 23, 2022

Day Twenty-Three: 01/23/2016

Saturday, January 23rd, 2016
10:00ish p.m.

Well today was an awesome day.  The kids were excited about the snow and ran in and out all day playing.  They demanded an inordinate amount of attention collectively but I mostly found the energy and everyone was happy and got along well.  The oldest wants a Matrix marathon but we'll have to see if the baby goes to sleep at a reasonable hour.

I feel very grateful to be in this place in my life.  I am happy and content.  I feel very full and blessed.  My heart swellled today with love for my family and I just wish I could keep that feeling longer!  Anyway, time for more quality time.

                                                                                                💗 Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment