Friday, January 28, 2022

Day Twenty-Eight: 01/28/2005

 28 January 2005

Good morning baby!  It's been quite a while since I've written in here but things have been good.  You've been keeping me busy!  You're going to be talking soon I think.  About six more weeks until Mama has our new baby.  Right now I'm waiting for the midwives to come and pick me up for a work day down in Elkton.  You slept at Mom-Mom's last night.  I missed you so much!  I am sure you are having fun though.  I love you so much.  I wish I never had to leave you but it's definitely good for both of us to be apart some of the time.  It is so wonderful to see you gaining your independence.  And it is nice for you to have a close relationship with Mom-Mom.  Hopefully as you get older the same thing will happen with you and your Grandma and Grandpa.  You are very lucky to have so many people who love you so much!  That way you should have someone you can turn to and trust no matter how you are feeling.

Well, I should go now but I'll write again soon!

                                                                                                    All my love
forever and
ever,

Mama 



No comments:

Post a Comment