Thursday, February 17, 2022

Day Forty-Eight: 02/17/2012

 This is actually sort of a two-day entry.  You'll see why.

02/16/2012

    I've been so sick.  No journaling, blogging or anything.  Finally better.  Not 100% but thankfully functional.  Reading, "The Life-Giving Sword".  

    "If you do not know all things, you still harbor doubts.  And when you doubt something, that thing will not leave your mind."

02/17/2012

    I wanted to write more but I only had a moment. Right now I am at work but I intend to put a full weekend in so I'm writing now in the hopes of emptying my head.

    Anyway I like that quote because it reminds me of what I said to Salvatore in the very beginning.  I warned him about doubting me.

    Last night I wrote my letter to (censored).  After I fell asleep and had a terrible nightmare.  I sent the letter today anyway.  I am optimistic about my future.  I am going to do some more forgiveness work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment