Saturday, February 19, 2022

Day Fifty! 02/19/2016

 Friday, February 19, 2016
5:06 pm

Back waiting at ballet!  Obviously I didn't have to wait long to get my badge yesterday.

Yesterday a school bus ran into the TD Bank across the street from my work.  A taxi sideswiped a Septa bus then tried to hit and run but there was a school bus there and then the school bus hit another car and all three vehicles ran through the glass wall of the bank.  Craziness.

Nexen gave me a lollipop (he doesn't like the root beer dum dums) and now my mouth tastes like sugar.  It's unpleasant.  😔

I saw Dr. Jeanette yesterday.  She said I seemed remarkably relaxed.  I did not tell her the source of my relaxation.  I just can't bring myself to talk about you with her.

I have an acupuncture appointment tomorrow.  I plan to leave Nexen with Abacus in the morning and take Sami to ballet and then go to acupuncture.  We shall see how that all works out.  My shoulder is a little better but not 100%.  Not even 80% actually.  But it is feeling somewhat improved.

My big goal for the weekend is to get my bedroom cleaned.  So exciting, I know.  Hopefully the kids and I can do something fun.  Ab is at a sleepover tonight so I am worried he won't be up to watching Nexen tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment