Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Day Fifty-Three: 02/22/2021

02/22/2021 @ 6:09 am
Dream Log

    So I woke-up from this dream where my boyfriend was some tall white guy and for some reason we had decided our only course of action to get out of some unkown predicament was to kill him.  I had two roommates and some convoluted plan.  He slept with each of my roommates - not sure why this was part of the plan, then one roommate was to slit his throat with a knife.  We had laid out plastic.  For some reason part of our plan was to keep him in a closet at first and it was complicted when housekeeping knocked on the door and I was like go away but the other roommate (not the one supposed to do the killing) let them in because she really wanted fresh sheets or something.  Anyway, at the critical moment the friend who was supposed to do the killing couldn't do it and I couldn't either and then my boyfriend backed out of the plan altogether.  For some reason my Dad makes a cameo in the dream but he's wheelchair bound.

Anyway the next night we are at our house (apparently the boyfriend lives with me and the two roommates) and I'm upset he slept with my roommates and he's upset I planned to kill him.  So I take a knife and slit my own wrists and he wraps my wrists and carries me to the hospital but he doesn't want to have anything to do with me after that.

Such a weird dream! 

                                                                                                                💗Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment