Monday, February 14, 2022

Day Forty-Five: 02/14/2021

 02/14/2021 @ 10:23 p.m.

"Be satisfied with even the smallest progress and treat the outcome of it all as unimportant."  -Marcus Aurelius

    I'm not sure I understand this quote.

    Today was quite difficult as Valentine's Day is wont to be for the newly brokenhearted.  Tried to distract myself with some kid time but they denied my request.  My emotions raged but I worked-out, took a long bath, then tried to complete my puzzle.

    I had half a mind to ask the kids to help me finish it, as it would be symbolic to complete it on Valentine's Day, but I've had enough rejection for one day.

    I hope to sleep well tonight and have a productive day tomorrow.

                                                                                                                     💗 Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment