Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Day Forty-Six: 02/15/2014

 This is actually a pretty boring entry but my other option was yet another entry from last year, and that one was only slightly less boring.  I never promised excitement (okay, I never technically promised anything other than to myself and that was for me to make a post every day this year).

02/15/2014
7:18 p.m.

    I went to work yesterday even though the City was closed.  Only Pam and Elliott were in, and Elliott was just there to clear out his desk.  Sami came with me and was a good helper until she got distracted by Pam and a trip to Au Bon Pain.  It was a nice day though.

    I've gotten some cleaning done and no bookkeeping work.  I hope to remedy that by the end of the weekend.  Speaking of which, I should go work on the basement.  Or maybe I should go do budget work since Nexen seems to get upset every time I leave the room today.

    First, I'm going to read a bit more in "Women of the Way".  We'll see if that inspires more writing or not.  If not, then goodnight.  😊

                                                                                                                        Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment