Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Day One Hundred Three: 04/13/2021

 04/13/2021
8:41 a.m.

Walking away from my heart I contemplated time's continuity.  I came to my stop and stood still and waiting for my eyes and my mind to catch-up with my stillness.  I came to focus on a face in the wall and worked to stand strong, open to all - even a great fall, should that be where my steps lead.  I am not afraid to fall anymore because I know I have the strength to get back up and the wherewithal to not pull others down with me.

I suppose there are some who are always ready to jump.

Last night walking home with Nexen I told him I was so tired and I wanted to cry and he asked me not to and I said okay, I'll be strong.  But my message should have been that true strength is allowing your body and mind what it needs to get back in balance.  Sometimes that is rest and a good cry.  Sometimes, of course, it is necessary to hold it in.  But I definitely should have explained the difference.

My mind and my heart are open.  Whether it's growth, springtime, the end of the pandemic...I'm not sure.  Most likely a combination.  And what a lovely combination it is.  I am happy to be here, to recognize and be able to enjoy it, and - honestly - I love having this time to think and write.

Nexen said also this morning that he loves trains.  You know, I do too!

                                                                                                    💗Mee.

No comments:

Post a Comment