Sunday, April 17, 2022

Day One Hundred Seven: 04/17/2005

 17 April 2005

Hello Samurai.  This is my journal I am writing for you for when you grow-up.  You are now one month and two days old.  We've already had a great scare as I had to take you to the emergency room when you were two weeks old.  Today was a more fun first though, your first concert!  Papa performed with Burdown at Chestnut Hill College and your brother got to get on stage for one song.  You slept most of the time but we had fun.  We're planning a trip to the beach soon!  Anyway, I'll write again sooner or later with an update on your infant life.

                                                                                                            I love you!
                                                                                                                 Mama

17 April 2005

Hi Abacus.  I am really tired so this is going to be short but I haven't written since your baby sister was born one month and two days ago.  You are ever so sweet with her and I can't wait until you are old enough to play together.  I think you'll get along famously.

Today you saw your Papa perform for the very first time.  It was a fun little concert.  During one song Papa put you on his shoulders while he was rhyming.  I wish I had brought the camera.

So I am exhausted and need to get ready for bed.  I love you.

                                                                                                                Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment