Friday, April 1, 2022

Day Ninety-One: 04/01/2019

I'm cheating a tiny bit because it is actually 04/02/2022 right now and I'm backdating this because it's the first day all year I got behind on this blog project.  I will try to get a little more ahead now but I'm tired.  Hopefully I can at least get caught-up the two days.

04/01/2019
6:49 a.m.

    Well, I have been meaning to write for the past two days.  I wish I had, because a lot has happened and I am having trouble processing it all.

    I didn't want to write I think because processing all that emotion would make it seem so real.  I didn't want it to be real.

    But I am doing myself a disservice, because now he is here, asleep in my bed.  And I don't even know what to do.

    I last wrote the morning of the 28th.  Thursday morning.  So much has happened since then.  But all I want to do is close my eyes and pretend nothing has happened.  I think I will - just for a few moments.  It's hard to form thoughts when he's so close.  A big part of my issue!

                                                                                                                💗Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment