Friday, April 29, 2022

Day One Hundred Nineteen: 04/29/2016

 04/29/2016
5:45 p.m.

Waiting at ballet with Nexen.  Frank wanted me to meet him out but I'm too tired to schlep Nex out to Norther Liberties to meet-up with him tonight.  Poor Frank.  Things are really rough these days for him.

Last night I babysat for Susan's girls.  Apparently Emme woke-up asking for me.  😊  So cute.

Marx texted me today.  Apparently it is National Zipper Day.  He's making an effort.  I can appreciate that.

I'm now talking to several bagels.  It's keeping me entertained enough, doubtful it will equal a love connection though.

Sami finished class early tonight because her back is sore.  Now we're at Powelton waiting for some food.  So we should get home early tonight.  That's good.

Hi I'm writing in my mom's diary. I got buffalo chicken ranch pizza and it's really, HOT!!  Nexen, as always is watching You Tube Ryan's Toy Review.  Now the cheese fries are here.

Yum!  Cheese fries!  I shouldn't be eating this junk but it tastes sooo yummy!  I think someone should make grilled cheese fries.  Now THAT would be yummy!

I guess I should mention how disappointed I am with Sami's scholastic progress.  If she doesn't get her grades up this last quarter of 5th grade she is going to limit herself when it comes to choosing a high school and I am going to have to restrict dance next year.

I think we should work on some family goal setting.  My top 5 goals for next month are:

1.  Find a new job        *Work-out & run!
2.  Clean the house
3.  Make a budget
4.  One on one quality time w/kids
5.  Develop relationship w/inner child

Sami's Goals

1.  Get straight A's or No C's
2.  Read every single night  *Stay Focused
3.  Study every single night
4.  Always respect my family
5.  Smile more (because people said I stopped smiling??)

Nexen's Goals

1.  Play
2.  Love
3.  Don't say potty words
4.  Don't bang my head when angry
5.  Love my family

No comments:

Post a Comment