Sunday, April 3, 2022

Day Ninety-Three: 04/03/2020

 04/03/2020
10:34 a.m.

Dear R,

    It's been a few days since I have written but I have been reaching out a bit more in real life.  There is a thing that's kind of weird which I realized this morning.  A few people have asked me to do a Zoom happy hour with them.  The idea sounded great, but then when it came time I bailed.

    I am afraid of something, but I am not 100% sure what.  I have been feeling safe and grounded (outside of stress and homeschool frustration).  I don't know why but it feels really hard to open up my world and "see" anyone else.  Even just on a video screen.

    I might actually meditate on this one for a while.  Try to figure out my real source of fear.  I am pretty sure it's important for me to still connect with other people.

                                                                                                                Love, Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment