Sunday, April 10, 2022

Day One Hundred: 04/10/2012

 So, it's been one hundred days!  I've done good, no?  😄

04/10/2012
6:15 p.m.

    Today was a hard day but ultimately so good.  I have acupuncture tonight too and I'm so grateful for that.

    Everything is coming to an end and a beginning.  I'm trying not to be afraid.

    Everything I want I have or am working to cultivate.  Happiness is not just within my reach, it is within my heart, within my womb.  My beauty will not be overshadowed by my mistakes.
    
    Loving is never a mistake.  Giving, however, certainly can be.

    I need to be more careful.  I need to love more intelligently.  I am grateful for this opportunity to learn.  I am thankful for my desire to grow.  I appreciate all who have been placed into my life, so that I may come to know.  I see now.  And I'll do my best to stay open so that I cannot be blindsided again.  (Future me is cracking up right now)

    I am not certain whether the war inside me has been won or whether it's merely a battle.  If it is only a battle, and not the end of the war, I'm guessing it's a pretty darn important battle.  And I do stand victorious.  Over this moment.  Over this culmination of moments.  For this I can be proud.  For this I feel so strong.  For this, I am unapologetic.

    I live.  I love.  I live.  I love.  It is the same for me.  To live and to love are one and the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment