Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Day Sixty-One: 03/02/2010

 So, it was a real toss-up because my two entries were from 2010 and 2014.  We already know from yesterday I'm not feeling great about that 2010 version of me but the 2014 version...well...she's just gotten on an internet dating site and...I just probably shouldn't post that one.  So we'll do 2010 me just to reinforce how pathetic I was being.  In case it hasn't sunk in yet.  All I can say is, I am SO GRATEFUL 2022 Mee is not still stuck in that place.  It hurts to remember how hard it was to go through, get through, get over and get real.  All I have to do now?  Stay real!

03/02/2010

So tonight doesn't feel as good.  He said he wanted to see me but seems he's changed his mind.  Oh well.

I didn't expect but I found myself hoping.

Hey Jen:  you're an idiot.

Thanks self.

No comments:

Post a Comment