Sunday, March 20, 2022

Day Seventy-Nine: 03/20/2016

03/20/2016

Holy shit I had no idea it's been nearly two years since I have written.  That's insane.  Curiously, it was Grandpa's birthday the lat time I wrote and now we attended Grandpa's 70th surprise birthday party today.

     You have grown a lot these past two years and I am sad to say we have grown apart.  At least, that's how it feels.  I think I am absent from your life a lot now because I am always taking Sami to ballet.

    You are doing awesome in school this year and cultivating new friendships.  Games and gaming is still the biggest way we connect.  It's been a long time since we have had a productive talk.  I think a Dr. Jeanette session is in order.

    For your birthday this summer I want to take you to an electronic music festival or at least an all ages concert.  I'm going to look for one now.

    I love you with all my heart and soul and I am so proud of you!

                                                                                                                        💗Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment