Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Day Sixty: 03/01/2010 and 03/01/2021

 Made it to month three!  I am really very impressed with myself.  This has been good for my soul though, I suppose that's why I keep doing it, with regularity.  If only I could be so consistent with exercise...I would have my body AND my mind in shape.  Someday, perhaps...#goals2023 😉

Also, I CAN'T STAND the version of me I keep meeting from 2009-2010.  It's really cringeworthy stuff.  I try not to post much from that time (kinda like how 2012 is a lot of madness), but sometimes it's all there is.  And I have definitely chosen NOT to put some of it out there, opting for an undated or something alternate, but I no longer get to choose who I was, only who I become.  So for that reason, I'm just going to go ahead and let it all hang out there today.  

But, for the record, I am not a fan of the version of me whose entire emotional state is centered around whether I get attention from some man.  I am SO GLAD I have outgrown that (you know, for the most part 😓)!

03/01/2010

It's crazy how the writing on the oppose page is five months old yet are feelings that have cycled through again and again.

I'm excited I feel maybe I'm reaching a new plateau but the only way to really know is to see whether the cycle repeats itself.

Tonight he alluded to hanging-out but I held no hope or expectation.  He finished work too late and I found I wasnt disappointed.  I guess I'm a bit nervous about seeing him anyway given the recent changes in my state of mind.  More on that later though, sleep is in order!


03/01/2021 @ 9:49 p.m.

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken."  -Oscar Wilde

I am okay with working on this.  That says everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment