Friday, March 25, 2022

Day Eighty-Four: 03/25/2020

 03/25/2020
9:33 AM

Good Morning R!

    I am feeling a bit better than yesterday, although I did not make much progress on my to-do list.  Today is another opportunity to get it right.

    I was able to fall asleep a little earlier last night so I feel like that will help kickstart a better more productive circadian rhythm.  

    I hope you are faring well.  I imagine life is a little more normal since you still get to leave the house and go to work.  Abacus went to work yesterday.  He is an "essential food service worker".  Life is so strange right now.

    I am currently listening to a meditation about "shempa".  Which is basically our default urge in the space of unpleasantness.  I should probably listen to this one more often.

    The quote of the day on my meditation app is, "Let difficulty transform you.  And it will.  In my experience, we just need help in learning how not to run away."

    Anyway, I think I am starting to turn around my downward spiral.  Being able to stay grateful is a huge part of that.  Staying on track with my journaling is also a key component to my sanity and mental health.  So thank you again for this journal and being my inspiration to do better.

                                                                                                                I love you,
                                                                                                                   Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment