Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Day Eighty-Eight: 03/29/2012

 03/29/2012
1:10 p.m.

    Taking a little break from work to drink my medicinal herbs.  I feel as though they've helped a lot.  I feel wonderful right now.  Peaceful and optimistic.  Proud of myself, my body, my kids and my baby.  This weekend I want to do more nesting.  I am so excited for this next month and I am also praying it doesn't go too fast.

    My thoughts of Him have turned from dark to light.  It is a huge relief for me and the baby.  I am so thankful for the quiet.

    Life is good.

    Oh, and Elton is making his presence known in my life.  On the one hand it is comforting.  On the other it is scary.  I'm not sure if his timing is perfect or horribly wrong.  His energy is good and positive so I will remain open to him for now.  I pray I can raise my children with the emotional intelligence to not have these hardships.  All mine will then be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment