Sunday, March 13, 2022

Day Seventy-Two: 03/13/2019

 03/13/2019
1:26 AM

    Okay, so I have seriously fallen off with my journaling.  Again.  Admittedly, I put my inner self on a shelf for a little while.  I got tired of looking at myself.  I needed a little break, perhaps some new perspective.

    Drew's birthday passed.  I didn't completely fail so that's a relief.  A month of worry and stress is over.  And I have a good idea for next year, should we make it that long.

    Speaking of which, I think I inadvertently pissed him off tonight.  We shall see.  If he stops talking to me for a few days I will know I am being punished.

    I know the Spring is coming.  I can feel the darkness lifting from my soul.  The heaviness is leaving my heart and the sluggishness is being purged from my body.  Yay.

    I am very grateful this morning.  For friends, family, Drew.  Even my job.

    I love my life and embrace and cherish the love that's in it.  Yes, Spring is definitely coming!

                                                                                                        💗Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment