Saturday, March 19, 2022

Day Seventy-Eight: 03/19/2012

 03/19/2012

    So here I am at the beginning again.  I am still so angry.  Or maybe it's that I'm still resentful.  I do love myself and my children and this baby.  I do not take for granted (much, I think) all that I do in fact have (health, home, money) but I worry because of my situation and how I'm soon not going to be able to make money the way I am now.

    I have committed moral crimes in my life.  More than I care to think about.  I have been blessed to have "gotten away" with what I have.

    One thing I have learned for sure is that my writing is dangerous.  Too many times it has opened the door to horrible situations.  In my writing my feelings come too easily and I have finally come to understand that sharing of my feelings is not always appropriate and can lead to misinterpretation.

      I am very angry with myself for allowing these things to happen.  I am so angry that I was so easily fooled...again.  That self-love thing I never learned, those instincts that were torn away - this couldn't have happened to just anyone.  Most other people don't hate themselves as much as I have.  Most other people have a voice.  Most other people have moral fortitude.
    
    I don't hate myself anymore, most of the time.  But it takes work and sometimes I'm just too tired.  And hating myself is easiest because I really don't want to hate anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment