Friday, March 11, 2022

Day Seventy: 03/11/2021

 I know there are a lot of 2021 posts for March but it's a tricky time of year.  I didn't write a lot in March through the years, only in high stress times, and the pickin's are slim.

"Look inside yourself.  Can you sense who you are meant to be?"

Who I was meant to be is in the pages of the story of my life which I have yet to write.  I feel the most powerful thing about me has always been my writing.  I was meant to be a writer.  A writer of truths which reside in fact and fiction and everywhere in between.  I cannot wait to awaken to be this person, although, I truly am finally enjoying my journey.  It feels meaningful now where before my brain painted my surroundings meaningless and caused me to feel such despair!  Anyway, here's to my continued emergence.

                                                                                                                            💗Mee

No comments:

Post a Comment