Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Diary of a Heartbreak: Entry Six

 Soooo, I haven't written in quite a few days.  I think I have been ashamed.

I have fallen from my resolve.

I have been working on my puzzle, but Saturday I was feeling strong and healthy and so I reached out to him.  My logic was that if I just tell him I don't want to talk to him anymore, he will stop doing things like showing up at my work.

Buuuut, instead we just got into a shouting match.  Or rather, several.  I should have known better.  In the end, Abacus came to my rescue.  He is the best boy.  I enjoyed a quiet Sunday.

But Monday, he emailed.  And I have been emailing him back and forth.  I did end-up filtering out his emails, but I couldn't bring myself to send them straight to junk.  So I still check them sporadically throughout the day.

My friends are up in arms for the most part.  They have made very clear their feelings about this situation.

And, as much as it hurts, I am going to have to walk away.  And not just walk away, but go cold turkey.

Time to filter his emails to junk.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment