Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Reality

Shifting
Changing
Yet steadfast
Perspective injects itself
To change
The face
Of time

Time

That function of reality
Amorphous
And cruel

Wisdom

Comes with time
Which is fleeting
And never-ending

Where
Is the wisdom
Of my reality

I seek answers
To questions
I shouldn't even
Be asking

Answers
Which spin
My reality
Here
And there

What
Is the reality
Of love

Love

Was once
My reality
But
I lacked the wisdom
At that time
So now
There's only
Perspective
Which I can't
Even seem
To find

What is real?

Is it this moment
Is it our last interaction
Is it absence
Is it presence
Is it yesterday
Is it tomorrow

Is it the beginning
Or is it the end
Is it my mind
Or is it his
Is it pleasure
Or is it pain
Is it my loss
Or is it my gain

Reality is
Time is now
Wisdom is now mine
Love is now mine, forever

No comments:

Post a Comment