Tuesday, May 18, 2021

This Morning

 Two thoughts, before my mind gets bogged down with the weight of work and life:

1.  My job fits like a coat that is too small for me.  There isn't room for my growth.  I have worn it in though, it feels comfortable in a world that changes so much.  I have never liked having to get new shoes or new coats.  It still provides a sense of security and a certain amount of warmth.  But, alas, it is too small.  I have already outgrown it, I am just afraid to choose a new coat.  It's a big decision, what if I decide on the wrong one.  What if I lose my coat altogether?  What's the solution there?  Just move somewhere warm where I won't need a coat?

2.  I think I've been alone too long to fit in anyone's life but my own.  And I'm good with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment