Thursday, March 15, 2018

03/15/2018

Today my heart rises
Large and full
Like a supermoon
Thirteen years ago
Your birth journey
Brought to surface
Not only
The strength
I hold within
But
The strength
Of all women

First
Moving inside me
Then
Moving through me
Finally
Just
Moving me

I remember
Your first smile
Your first wave
Your first kiss
Your first hug
Your first step

Traveling through
The twists and turns
Of my memories
Of you
I am reminded
Over and over
How you taught me
To love
How you taught me
The importance
Of being myself
How you taught me
That true strength
Is keeping
An open heart
Even when you're hurting

And so today
We celebrate
Your journey
Thirteen years
Of beauty
In mind
In spirit
In action
Thirteen years
Of loving you

I'm still growing
Into my role
As your mother
You're still growing
Your mind
Your spirit
Your actions
And I'm so proud
Of every moment
Of our journey

I love you Sami






















































No comments:

Post a Comment