Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Who am I?

I am a wanderer of paths
I am a taker of chances
I am a climber of trees
I am a swinger of branches

I am a jumper of cliffs
I am a hiker of mountains
I am a swimmer of oceans
I am a wisher of fountains

I am a dreamer of dreams
I am a lover of love
I am a dancer of dances
I am all of the above

I am a force to be reckoned with
On days like today
When I've cast aside fear
And embraced the Way

I only want to walk right now
I have no need to run
I want to enjoy every step of this path
And bask in the glorious sun

And when the clouds are dark and gray
When the rains are sent my way

I will rejoice and dance in the deluge
For in the depths of my heart I know
I will always have shelter from the storm
Should I ever choose to take refuge

No comments:

Post a Comment