Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ab's First Tournament

Today was Ab's first tournament.  Here is a link to the videos he posted on his blog.

I have the honor of posting the photos.  Unfortunately, I didn't have a regular camera and my blackberry camera isn't so good, but it's better than having none at all.


This was before the tournament.  I couldn't for the life of me get him to smile for a picture.



Start of Match 1, Round 1




Not so happy about 3rd Place.  Still no smiles.


1st Place felt a little better.  Finally caught a smile.



Samurai documented the event as well.  But we're not really sure if/when the film (yes, film) will be developed.


Two metals in, he's definitely all smiles now.





And 2nd Place in no gi match.  Now his collection is complete, one of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment