Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Come

Find me
In the light
Of day
When all
My fears
Are tucked
Away
Slumbering
Until the night
Find me now
And you will see
Beauty and charm
Positivity

But should you come
In the shadow
Of the night
To the place
Where I stop
Pretending
All is right
What you will find
Is the real Mee
Who is something
Of
A catastrophe

I loved
And I lived
And I thought
They were One
And the Same
And I gave
Everything
To that love
Only
For it
To walk away

And after that
I forgot
How to stand
How to walk
How to feed
How to grow

And after that
I remembered
What I once
Did know

So in the day
In the light
I can shine
Something bright

But in the dark
Of the night
You will see
What is left
Of a girl
Who gave
Everything
To love

To love
That left
And moved on
Because
Everything
Sometimes
Just isn't
Enough

No comments:

Post a Comment