Tuesday, February 2, 2010

This is not a test

This is not a test.  This is true love and oops, sorry, you failed.

What?  What do you mean I failed?  How can I fail at love?  I still love him.  I didn't fail.

Oh, okay then.  You lost.  Haha, you lost.

Yes, yes.  Loss.  That's what this feeling is.

Sucks, doesn't it?

I don't like your tone.  Why are you doing this to me?

Because everyone else is sick of you talking about it.  So now you get to talk to yourself. 

Damn.  You're right about that too.

You're gonna lose your job if you don't start concentrating on work.

I know, I know.  I just need a little more time.

People's patience with you is gone.  You've been a mess.  Get yourself together and move on with your life.

If it was that easy I would've done it already.

I'm sick of your excuses.  You're forgetting what it is to truly love.  True love involves letting go.  Channel your energy somewhere strong right now, into your body and your soul.  Your mind is weakened by loss, allow it time to heal.  Focus all that negative energy somewhere strong enough to handle it.

I can do that.

Of course you can.  No go finish your dictation and get your ass to the gym.

I will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment